Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Librarian in Sponsored Public
Library having the status of Rural Library in Bankura district under the Local Library Authority, Bankura.
- Applications are to be submitted in online mode only in the given format.
- No application fees will be taken.
- Last date of submission of application is 15.06.2023 till 12:00 midnight. Applications received after the last
date will not be entertained.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the
Government in the Department of Mass Education Extension & Library Services.
- All academic and professional qualifications must have been obtained from Board/Council/Universities/
Institutions, duly recognized by competent authority.
- The benefits of upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C and S.T. candidates of West
Bengal and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (category ‘A’ & ‘B’)( Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C.,
S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such
benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with Disabilities
- A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) or persons with disabilities (40% and
above) must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal
obtained within the closing date of receipt of application and no claims in this regard will be entertained
- O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must submit their renewed/revalidated O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer)
certificate prior to interview and at the time of appointment.
- EWS candidates must submit their valid EWS certificates of the Current Financial Year (i.e. 2023-2024)
- Self-attested copies of all requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, Caste
Certificate, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be uploaded along
with application and furnished in original, as and when required by the Appointing Authority.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found
ineligible in terms of the advertisement, his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to
- Canvassing in any form will be a subject to disqualification.
- All information regarding recruitment to the post will be available from time to time in the district website
- The Admit Card for written examination will be available for downloading from the district website
www.bankura.gov.in in due time. No Admit card will be sent by post or any other means. Candidates must
keep their Written Examination Admit Card for future reference. All concerned are requested to visit the
district website regularly.
- Tentative date of Written Examination likely fto be held on last week of July, 2023
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?